Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ok.... I need help! How do you edit a message?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The sooner I can get a answer, the sooner this post can drop and I can stop feeling dumb about it [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyone wanna help me out?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Above where you just posted there is icons like little quotation marks, and there is a notepad with a pencil writing on it.. the notepad on is the edit one [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope I explained that ok.. hehe

    Jen
    xox

  3. #3
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. I can't believe I was so dumb I didn't even see that... LoL.. Now I can let this post drop *evil laugh* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hhehe Its okay, I had to ask where that button was too [img]redface.gif[/img] lol

    Jen
    xox

  5. #5
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LoL, really? Okies, I don't feel like the only one [img]smile.gif[/img] I was looking for it too. I must have been really tired everytime I tried to look for it lol.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by _TearDropOnFire_:
    LoL, really? Okies, I don't feel like the only one [img]smile.gif[/img] I was looking for it too. I must have been really tired everytime I tried to look for it lol.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    lol Yup, your not the only one [img]smile.gif[/img] Coz it doesnt say edit/delete, you have to let your mouse sit over it, so that the little text in the yellow box comes up that says edit! I just couldnt find it anywhere no matter how much I looked! lol

    Jen
    xox

  7. #7
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LoL... I was doing that earlier but I guess I didn't hold it over it long enough. DUH [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks again *yawns* I think I'm gunna head to bed! Night night!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by _TearDropOnFire_:
    LoL... I was doing that earlier but I guess I didn't hold it over it long enough. DUH [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks again *yawns* I think I'm gunna head to bed! Night night!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    G'night *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox

  9. #9
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Night [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •